Updating Whakapapa

Home Forums 2010/2011 Reunion Updating Whakapapa

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Trisha 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nani
    Participant

I’ve just read the minutes and noted a request to update Whakapapa details. Who do I send them to? Can you add me on to the e.mail list again please

Shane
    Participant

That is a good question. I have many emails that we have collected over the years from members of the family with updates to the whakapapa. I’m happy to pass them on but am not sure who is coordinating this whakapapa update.

Zan
    Participant

Hi Nani & Shane

You fullas probably know where to send your whakapapa by now, but I thought I’d add this in case anyone else visits the site:

Send your whakapapa information to:- Edda McCabe
    Email: eddam@xtra.co.nz

(Please write “Whakapapa From” and your “Name” in the SUBJECT.

Ensure you have a High Quality Virus Checker/Fire Wall AND virus check your stuff before you send it.

OR post to: PO Box 2093, GISBORNE 4040

Remember, they’re not reprinting or correcting Olive Branches (The Jose Whakapapa) so you won’t be able to buy a book – waah.

If you send Edda your email address, she can add you to the mailing list and keep you updated with all the meetings/minutes etc for the organising of the latest Jose hui. If you havn’t heard anything, you might be like me – I changed email address and forgot to forward my new details to Edda 🙁

Thank you Edda for keeping us in the loop with all the above information – Yay!

Trisha
    Participant

I have just updated our whakapapa, what a mission – lol. Just need to get the family to double check my info to make sure I have it right.

I have had to add 3 generations!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.